The falls were amazing, and the boys were amazed. Anyone who knows Braden knows how much he loves waterfalls (said with an English accent).
This tree was huge and all hallowed out. Dalin asked me if something lived in there.
Can you see what the boys see?
This little guy. The boys have never seen a real frog before and thought it was pretty amazing. When I first tried to pick it up it jumped and scared the freeholies out of Braden. After that he kept his distance for safety's sake. I also thought this was pretty cool.
Dalin got brave and held it for a little while. They wanted to take one home, and although I was tempted we knew it would die so we told the boys the forest was the frog's home (just like on Go Diego Go!).
We actually ran across three different frogs in the middle of the path and just about stepped on them. Braden found a huge snail, although I didn't get a picture of it.
3 comments:
Wow.. that is awesome. That looks like a nice hike and some beautiful scenery.
I agree with you... pictures just don't do Oregon justice. It's so beautiful and green everywhere!
I love the vegetation there and how green everything is. That waterfall looks pretty too. Isn't it so fun to have all these adventures that you wouldn't have gotten here. that is fun for your little family.
Post a Comment