So I took the kids to the library and Dalin HAD to have this video about learning to draw. My first impression of this video when I first saw it was "this is going to be really stupid". But I figured it was free so it wouldn't hurt to let him get it. Well, he loved it. It went through the steps of drawing different animals and talking about different things you can do with your drawings and he soaking it up. This is a dog he drew along with the video and I thought it was pretty good. He added his own fur, which is the lines on the face and tail. He was so proud of himself and we had to watch it over and over as he would practice drawing. Turned out better than I thought.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is really really good!
Post a Comment