Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Papa's Pizza

While we were in Portland a couple of girls and I would go to Papa's Pizza every other Tuesday because if you got an adult buffet then you got a kid's one free.  So all of us would eat for like $7.  They had a huge play area for the kids with all kinds of stuff and us girls would sit and chat.  We would be there all day and the kids really looked forward to it.  Dalin would ask every Tuesday if it was time to go to Papa's and if I said "not this week" he would get so dejected.  I loved this place and really miss this time out of life to just hang.  I need stuff like this in my life to break up the monotony.  I will forever miss Papa's Pizza.

Here is Dalin and Braden and some kid I don't know all trying to cram into the racing video game.  Landon is trying to get to a ball (he loves balls more than anything else).

Landon also loves slides and this one he could get to all by himself.  Before he figured out how to get onto his bum and slide down feet first he would just go head first and hope for the best.
Landon enjoying a little racing himself.
They also had this huge ball cage with the big playground balls in it.  Occaisionally my kids would come out crying because some big kid and pelted him in the head or something like that.  I would have to keep reminding them not to go in there if it was too rough.
Braden in the midst of all the toys.
There is also this little merry go round that you could turn on and off with a switch.  
This was a great place.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, that place DOES look fun!