Wednesday, June 13, 2012

File Folder Games

I am way behind in my postings, but we've been so busy I haven't had much time to myself.  But to get back on track I'll start with this.  I have been busily making these file folder games for my kids.  I had originally planned on making these when Dalin was a toddler, but it got put off.  Now he's a bit old for some of them, but still enjoys them.  I was so happy when I finished a couple of them and they were so excited to try them out.  We did it for at least an hour that first time I introduced them.  Now they get them out and do them whenever I need to keep them busy while I'm blogging :)
I take them to church and it keeps them pretty busy.  I'm glad I finally got around to making these before my kiddos are all grown up....sorry struggling with Dalin going into 1st grade.  It's made me want to take advantage of each moment.



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thats funny because I was cleaning the garbage in my kiddos room two days ago and found my folders I made my kids about a year or two ago. I had stashed them away because Korb was too young for them. Now he loves matching the fish and the dog bones and counting the watermelon seeds! They will definitely be going to church with us as well!

Rachel said...

Natalie recently gave me some of these she was getting rid of and the girls have had fun with them at church.