Braden is a little water dog. If there is water to be seen he will dive in. He was in the water the whole day even though it was freezing cold. Well, the air wasn't cold it was hot, but the water was cold. The water was so far up to the road that there was no sand where we swam, just big rocks. I'm glad we all had water shoes or it would've been no fun.
There was a small strip of rocky sand, but it was no good for building sand castles. It had too many bigger rocks and not enough packed sand. Dalin and Landon still had a lot of fun with their shovels and buckets.
Grandpa Ron also brought his fishing boat and the boys had fun just sitting in it. Landon was a little nervous as you can see from his face. Dalin and Braden thought it was great.
Hmmm, what can I do with this bucket?
How about wear it as a hat?
Isn't he cute. He's into hats lately and makes anything he can find into a hat.
Me and Landon playing in the sand.
Dalin and Braden in the water. They had so much fun and I'm really glad we live so close to fun things like this. We really are very blessed.
Dalin found grandma's hat and thought it was perfect for keeping the sun out of his eyes. Doesn't he look so pretty? Hahaha.
Grandma Anne with Landon and Braden.
1 comment:
Im pretty sad we didn't make it there again this year! I keep saying that I wont miss it next year and the summer comes and goes and still no Bear Lake! Next year right!? :) Glad the boys had fun! I think Korb would be in heaven as well!
Post a Comment