We were able to head up north for Thanksgiving and it was a real treat. I always enjoy spending time with family. Up in Logan, at Dan's mom's house we always have fun and the kids really look forward to it. We had fun with a little tractor pull (or riding lawn mower and a wagon). Braden thought it was fun to chase us and see if he could run faster than the wagon. Dalin of course wanted to drive and Landon was content to do whatever.
One of the highlights of Grandma Anne's house is taking a bath in the "big bath". Who doesn't love one of these giant bath tubs. I have to admit I want to take a bath every time we visit.
Getting excited for Christmas.
Dan with his boys-minus one who was taking a nap- enjoying a snack. Dalin has some crazy hair when it doesn't get combed.








No comments:
Post a Comment