Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Preschool Graduation

The end of May Braden had is preschool graduation.  He was so stinkin' cute.  Unfortunately, Dan had to work so it was just me and Landon.  They had a western theme, but Braden refused to wear anything but basketball shorts and his Adidas shirt.  He wouldn't even do a handkerchief or scarf.  His teacher finally talked him into a hat.  I had video footage of some of his songs, but for some reason blogger wouldn't download them so for now here's some pics.

They sang a bunch of songs and did a couple of little poems.

They even played some music.

Receiving his diploma from his teacher Miss Dana.

The little stinker wouldn't smile for me.

But once he saw his name he was proud to display it for me.  I am so proud of him.  He loved preschool and learned all kinds of fun things.  I took him to McDonalds for lunch afterwards to celebrate.  The moment he graduated the first thing he said to me was "mom, now I'm in Kindergarten."  He has been waiting and waiting to go to Kindergarten and now he's finally there, almost. 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute. I approve of his anti-cowboying. Haha :) You now have two kids in school!