Look how blessed we are? I am amazed every day at the beauty of the place we live. We are blessed to have so many family members in our lives. My kids have 3 sets of grandparents, 2 sets of great-grandparents, and one supergrandma who all love them dearly. Over Memorial Day weekend we headed up to Ogden for a brief visit. The older two boys spent some time with Dan's mom and Ron while Landon and I stayed with my parents. The boys love this time with grandparents and they live in great places for little boys. Both have creeks running through their yards and have plenty of space for them to explore. As I wasn't there, I don't have any pictures of the boys in Logan, but here's some I got while at my parents house. Such a pretty place.
Here is Braden doing what he does. He loves to find bugs and then show them to me.
This is my dad working in his yard. Dalin is in the middle of the picture playing in the creek, although it's hard to see him since he blends into the rocks.
Braden in the creek.
Do you see what beautiful surroundings we are blessed with? I love where I live.
More creek time.
Landon is almost lost among the green. They love being outside and getting dirty and wet.
A couple of yards down the creek Dalin and Braden found a dog that wanted to play. The owner of the dog came out quickly to make sure all was well. He was very nice and said if they wanted to throw a stick the dog would be their best friend. He also said the boys would tire of the game before the dog, but I was skeptical. Turns out I never found out. After about an hour, yes an hour, I had to bring the boys in to eat lunch.
Here's the video of their fun.
My parents also have this little playhouse in their backyard that Landon just loves. He was out there most of the day in and out of that thing. Perfect for him and just his size. His favorite part is the real ringing doorbell.
No comments:
Post a Comment