Monday, June 17, 2013

Super Diaper

The boys were outside playing and I was inside cleaning the house.  Braden comes yelling, "mom, mom come look at Landon!"  I'm thinking something has happened and he's stuck somewhere or fallen down, or something along those lines.  Then he comes in the door and I can see that he's been in the pool and his diaper is down to his knees.  Braden and Dalin couldn't stop laughing and poor Landon had no idea what the whole thing was about.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  The diaper was so full with water. 
I asked Landon to turn around and this is what I saw.  Look at that little bum!
We took off the diaper and it was so full you couldn't even fold it in half.  The boys thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world.
Those diapers have got serious absorbency.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That is pretty awesome! I love how you can't even fold it.