Saturday, June 8, 2013

Family Fishing Trip To East Park

As I've said before I don't like fishing.  It's not fun for me even a little bit, but all my boys love it.  So I sometimes accompany them on their journeys and watch and just enjoy being outdoors.  This particular trip we headed up to East Park in the Uintas.  The boys had a blast.  It was windy and a little chilly, but that didn't stop us.

Here is Landon trying out the fishing pole.  Dan usually just ties a sinker to the end of his line so he can cast it and reel it, but he can't get hooked.
He loves to be part of the action.
Braden usually just likes to get wet, even if it's cold.  Cold doesn't bother him like it does with Dalin.  He's just a water lover.
Look at that dirty face.  Dalin is trying to get his line ready.  Dan does actually let Dalin have hooks.  So far he hasn't hooked himself and he's good about being really careful.  He's also caught several of his very own fish.
The only way I'll ever be in any of the pictures is to take one of myself.  Not the best, but it proves I was there.  Hehehe.
Dan surrounded by all his fishing buddies.
Landon will sometime brave the cold water.  He too loves to get wet.


Dalin working hard to catch a fish.  He got frustrated because he kept hooking this log that was stuck out in the middle of lake.  He likes to play in the water and get wet, but he does not like to be cold.  Notice his long pants?  He's like me and struggles when he's cold.
Braving the cold water.  Braden will fish for a while then he takes off into the water.  He just loves getting wet.

Here is a video of Braden fly fishing.  Sorry about the wind, nothing I can do about that.

No comments: