Friday, June 21, 2013

Trucks, trucks, trucks!

This has been a theme in our household, but Landon has taken it to extremes.  He can't get enough of cars, tractors, trains, buses, airplanes, and his personal favorite monster trucks.  Everyday he lines up his cars and trucks on my bed, on the couch, on the floor, or the kitchen table.  He drives and drives them.  Over the years we have collected quite a few of them in various shapes and sizes and they get played with more than any other toys in the house, other than maybe Legos. I have to YouTube monster truck shows for Landon to watch.  Boys, boys, boys. 
He HAD to have a picture of his monster truck wheels.
Every night before bed he lines up a bunch of vehicles.  And by a bunch I mean he fills his whole bed and leaves no room for himself, as you can see. 
Here he's shushing me because the cars are going to bed and I'm being too loud.
This particular night I told him he needed to move some of them off the bed because there was no room for him, but he insisted it was ok.
He climbed on and crammed himself in the corner.
See mom?  I have plenty of room.
So silly.  Each night I have to go in after he's asleep and take them all off his bed so he has room.

He's such a good sleeper I can hardly complain :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love those Trucks! That is awesome and something my child would do!