Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Splash Pad Fun

My blogs are a little out of order for some reason.  Not sure what I did, but I just realized this.  So this is back on July 10 while we were up in Ogden visiting family.  My in-laws had Dalin and Braden for a time so it was just me and Landon for a couple days.  We took advantage of the time and went to the splash pad.  My mom was watching my brother, Steven's kids so they came too.  Korbin and Landon had a ball together.  Neither of them are afraid of water and ran all over the place with no fear.  They were so cute together.  I think they would be good little buddies if we lived closer.  They are about 8 months apart in age and both such devious little stinkers and so cute.  It was fun to have them spend some time together.






1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hey! Those are my kids! :) Korbin does love his boy cousins and is always excited when they come to town.