Friday, September 27, 2013

Creativity

I know I've posted about this before, but I can't help it.  I love the creative things my kids do.  With three boys we do a lot of building with Trio blocks, Legos, sand, sticks, rocks, or whatever else they can get their dirty little hands on.  When we have rainy or cold days and we are stuck inside we almost always get out the building tools in our house. The Trio blocks are my favorite because even Landon can put them together and pull them apart with ease. They are perfect for all ages.  If you're looking for good building blocks check these out.  Dalin and Braden are getting quite good at coming up with awesome things.  Since I'm no good at building and creating things with my hands like they are they have to help me when I'm building.  I think this gives them a great sense of accomplishment.  They take after their dad in this respect.  He is great at building and working with his hands. 

Dalin made a helicopter.
Braden came up with a dinosaur.
Do you see what I'm talking about?  I think it's pretty good for a 7 and a 5-year-old.

1 comment:

Lettie B. said...

It was really fun to see you today. For real. I was thinking about how I hadn't checked your blog for awhile, so here I am now. My boys (and Lyla now too) LOVE Trios. They use these more than their Legos or blocks. I have an entire folder on the computer of all the things they build and want to remember. They are such imagination encouraging toys.