skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Beautiful Montana
Well, I have to say that if I could persuade my family to move to Montana I would consider living here for the rest of my life. It's so beautiful here! It's not at all dry and deserty like Utah and the rivers here are amazing. These pictures are taken at the Madison River and it's located about 20 miles from our house. But then if I really thought about it I would remember how much I love Utah even in the hot weather. I don't think I would ever consider living anywhere else for a very long time. But you can't deny the beauty of Montana.
This fun little place was discovered one Sunday after church. Church is held from 1-4, a very bad time for two little boys who want their naps at that very time. So skipping Dalin's much needed nap is very difficult for everyone involved. So as soon as we had eaten we decided to go for a drive and off we went with no particular destination in mind. We drove down the old highway heading west from Bozeman and ran right into this! It's just off the road and used for fishing access. Dalin fell in love with it and of course loves to throw rocks.
Dalin loves to wear his slickers and splash in the water any chance he gets, but this was heaven. We've been there twice now and all you have to do is say "Dalin, do you want to go throw rocks" and he gets very excited because he knows exactly what that means.
1 comment:
What a fun adventure for you guys to be able to discover this beautiful place. I really like that picture at the top of Dan with Dalin by the water, that is very pretty. -We also have our church 1-4 and it really IS the worst time. I complained about 10-1, but 1-4 is WAY worse. All the kids in the nursery with me get so grumpy because they are all tired. -Hey we got Dalin's letter by the way. How cute! Thanks. :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment