Well, I've finally done it. I have started blogging. I have several friends that have a blogspot and now family too and I love to see their pictures and stories so here I am. I tried to start up a myspace page and found it to be too involved and difficult. Apparently I'm not as computer friendly as I thought I was. This is much easier and you can view writing and pictures on the same page.
We just moved to Montana and it has been the worst weather known to man. It's FREEZING cold and has rained every single day since we got here three weeks ago. Of course my boys love to be outdoors and Dalin gets very upset if he can't go out. So I bought him some rain boots (actually his grandma did) and now he only wants to wear those. He loves to splash in puddles and even though the boots go up to his knees he still manages to become soaking wet. Braden doesn't go out much because of the wet so we're hoping that the weather gets better but the forcast for this coming week isn't very bright. Hope we see summer before winter comes again.
5 comments:
Those are major puddles! Holy cow!! Cute pictures! Braden is getting big!
I'm glad you are doing a blog too. I sort of hated myself for doing one, but I think this will be fun, especially with you far away now. I'll have to show Bailey your blog now and then so she can see her friend. :)
Glad to see Dalin is gettin guse out of his boots. Grandad said that they were wellingtons Ha. ALso Bradin in his outfit never got to see Dalin in it. Guess Braden i ssnuggly in it. Miss you all. Look forwrad to seeing yu all agin in July when we are camping. Sure whope the weather is better thn when we were up there last week.Hey is is sunny here I will send it up to you all so yu can get out an dhave soe fun.
HAd not got my specs on hence the spelling in the last blog sorry
I'm so glad you're blogging! You're boys are adorable! I didn't know you were headed east. What an adventure! We're hoping summer gets here soon too. It's so strange to see so much green on the mountains. I hope I can wear shorts when we camp over the 4th of July and not have to be all bundled up. That's when I get my best tanning in for the summer. Good to hear what's going on with you. Keep it up! : )
Post a Comment