Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pretty Trees

So the other day Dalin was eating a snack. He loves grapes (especially the purple ones) and has discovered that he likes to pull them off the vine by himself without help. At this particular time he had eaten all the grapes off the vine and then held up the empty vine and said "pretty tree". Then he proceeded to show us the leaves and flowers on his "pretty tree". It was very cute and now he knows that when he eats grapes then he gets the added bonus of a tree afterwards. He has a new favorite snack. Then, much to my dismay, I went in the living room where Dan was holding Braden and found that he was allowing Braden to munch on an empty vine. After scolding him I just had to take some pictures because it was cute. Braden also loved the grape vines and now they're his favorite treat too.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love grapes too!! :) We are excited that you guys are coming down for bear lake! They already look like they are getting big and its only been a month!