Thursday, June 19, 2008

Double Stroller

You'd think I was an alien the way people stare at me when I'm out and about with my double stroller. It's as if nobody has ever seen two kids before. As I've talked to people in our ward it's become clear that this insn't exactly a family town. More people here have dogs rather than kids. I guess you can't fish if you have kids to weigh you down. Needless to say this leaves people astonished when they see me walking all over the place with my giant double stroller. It's been a life saver though (thanks mom!) because I walk almost everywhere I go - gas costs about $4 a gallon up here. Well the other day I was out and about and saw a lady with a triple stroller. I didn't even know they made those! Well curiosity overcame my shyness and I had to go over and talk to her. She has a two-year-old son and then twin babies younger than Braden. Come to find out she lives just around the corner from us and now we've decided we're going to walking together three times a week. At least I won't feel like such a loner and people can really stare at us!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun to have a walking buddy. You will have to tell me how that is going. I'm jealous.