Monday, January 30, 2012

20 Questions 2012

I still don't have any pictures to put on...hopefully very soon I will have my computer situation resolved, so I thought this would be fun to do in the mean time. I asked the boys these questions at different times so that their answers wouldn't be influenced by the other's. They love to copy each other.
Disclaimer: I completely stole this idea and the majority of questions from a friend of mine. So Claudia, a big thanks for giving me this idea. Hopefully I can return the favor one day and you can steal an idea from me (although I don't have many original ideas, I'm good at stealing others;)

1. What is your favorite color?

Dalin: Red

Braden: Green

2. What is your favorite toy to play with?

Dalin: My trains

Braden: my helicopter

3. What is your favorite game?

Dalin: Sad Man (a game he plays at school)

Braden: Basketball

4. What is your favorite thing to wear?

Dalin: Underwear

Braden: basketball shirt

5. What is your favorite food?

Dalin: ice cream

Braden: spaghetti

6. What is your favorite game to play outside?

Dalin: tag

Braden: The chasing game. (tag)

7. What is your favorite book?

Dalin: Green Eggs and Ham

Braden: Sam I Am (Green eggs and Ham)

8. What is your favorite song?

Dalin: Jesus Once was a Little Child

Braden: Jesus Once was a Little Child

9. What is your favorite animal?

Dalin: A horse because I love to ride them…one day.

Braden: A blue, polka dot, butterfly

10. Who is your best friend?

Dalin: Emmerson

Braden: Jake and Noah

11. What is your favorite drink?

Dalin: apple juice

Braden: milk

12. What is your favorite holiday?

Dalin: Christmas

Braden: Christmas

13. What is your favorite movie?

Dalin: The one with Rupunzel, Tangled

Braden: King Fu Panda

14. What is your favorite sport?

Dalin: Bowling

Braden: Basketball

15. What is your favorite number?

Dalin: 4 because it has an angle

Braden: 4 because I’m 4

16. What is your favorite letter?

Dalin: Uppercase A, because it has a pokey

Braden: P

17. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Dalin: A conductor. I really want to drive a train

Braden: Tall like you or a dragon

18. What is your favorite snack?

Dalin: ice cream

Braden: fish crackers (Goldfish)

19. What is your favorite video game?

Dalin: Mario

Braden: Funniest Home Vidoes (he insisted this is a video game)

20. What is your favorite season?

Dalin: Fall

Braden: Spring because I love bouncy balls that spring

1 comment:

Rachel said...

"17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Braden: Tall like you or a dragon"
Hahahaha!!! SO awesome!! Great answer. Also, it is true that no one loves milk like Braden. He can really down that stuff. I was actually wanting to do this same thing with my girls the other day. How fun.