Well, having an 11 month old baby around sure changes the dynamics. I have to keep a constant vigil. On that note, may I introduce The Master of Disaster, The Dancing Destroyer, The King of Sting, The Prince of Punch....Landon Roper.
Right before Valentine's he managed to pull down a box of Valentine's from off the counter, drag them into the living room, rip the outer box open, rip the small inner box open, and eat Nerds to his hearts content. He LOVED them, and cried when I tried to take them away, so I figured he went to all that trouble and let him finish what he started.
3 comments:
Wow! He sure is busy!!!!
Ohh I know all about that as well! What is with these boys and needing to dump everything. Korbs new favorite thing is to put his toys in the garbage can. Who knows how many toys we have lost already!
Sounds like Leah. She wants to be into everything at all times. The thing is that I think they really feel like they are helping and working so hard as they dismantle a whole shelf.
Post a Comment