Friday, January 20, 2012

Creativity

I love to see how creative my kids can be. They are really good with their hands. They can build just about anything with blocks and Legos. I let them play with hammers and screwdrivers when we're outside sometimes. They have a big board and a couple smaller ones that they hammer nails into and screw things into. They bang and maneuver and manipulate the wood until they've turned it into something. Whenever Dan is fixing something they LOVE to help him. He is always so good to let them help and is endlessly patient with them even though it takes three times as long to do something with little hands helping. This is good for them since I hate building things and working with my hands. I've had to learn to like it and since having three boys it has become part of my daily life. Most of the time they have to show me how to do it.
I love these pictures. They created these things all by themselves one day with no help from me or Dan. They came out of their room proud to show them off. And now I will proudly show them off to you.
This is Braden little stroller that he made for his baby robot.
Dalin made this robot on his own. I was amazed at what he could do on his own. Showing off their creations. My boys also love to play with their trains. We have a LOT of tracks and trains and they built this one all by themselves. Braden built the big loop by himself, complete with "the biggest bridge ever" and "dingers for the cars". Dalin made the smaller loop that winds through Braden's.

No comments: