Monday, February 24, 2014

Shaving Cream


Since I started couponing forever ago I have collected some cans of shaving cream.  Dan, however, doesn't use shaving cream and in fact hates the stuff.  So I guess that's not really a good deal.  Needless to say I've had three or four cans sitting in my cupboard for a few years now.  The other night I was cleaning things out and decided to get rid of them.  But rather than just throw them away I let the kids play with them in the bath.  Boy was that an adventure.  They had a blast!
Braden said, "Mom!  Take a picture quick, I'm Santa Clause!"
Dalin and Braden had fun writing notes to each other.  You can't really see the writing in the picture though.  By this point I finally got a new camera and didn't really know how to use it.  But, future pictures should be great.

So silly.  After they got out of the bath there was quite a ring around the tub.  It took a couple scrubs to get it all cleaned :)  But they were in the bath for almost two hours, so it was worth the time.  I got my laundry all caught up.

No comments: