Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day

Let's not forget Mother's Day and let me just start by saying I am so grateful for all the school teachers, primary teachers, and scout leaders who work so hard to help my kids make some great gifts for me.  Dalin planted a flower for me in a small pot and wrapped it in the cutest paper.  They brought home the best letters from school with their hand prints and some more flower seeds.  I loved the thought my kids put into it and on the actual day Dalin said, "Mom, I wish I had a million dollars so I could buy you whatever you wanted."  Made my heart melt.  I love my little family and becoming a mother was the best decision of my life.  It's not easy, but it's the most rewarding thing I've ever done.  Dalin and Braden gave me little fill-in-the-blank poems that are always so funny and cute.  

Braden
Let me tell you about my mom.
My mom is   33   years old.
She likes to take me swimming.
The best thing she cooks is macaroni and cheese.
Her favorite food is   waffles  .
Her favorite thing to do to relax is sit with me and watch TV.
We like to  go bike riding  together.
She is really good at cooking.
I my mom was a superhero, her name would be a cool girl.
As you can see, my mom is special because she loves me.

Dalin
My mom is   33  years old.
My mom spends most of her day at the store.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Super Woman.
The best thing my mom cooks is cookies.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is play.
My mom is the best at cooking.
I love my mom because she is nice.

My mom is sweet as a cherry.
My mom is as beautiful as a sparkle.
I love my mom because she makes my dinner.

What a great day.

No comments: