So I was in Walmart with Landon while the other two were in school and we were browsing the toys when Landon discovered some super hero toys. He's really into them lately and he came running up to me and about bowled me over, clutched my leg and said in a really fast voice, "Mom we have to go to the rec center!"
Me: "Why do we need to do that?"
Landon: "I have to ask Santa for a Captain America helmet! I need that helmet!"
Me: "What makes you think he's at the rec center?"
Landon: "We went there before and talked to him, mom I have to talk to him."
I was very surprised he remembered that from a year ago. He was so bummed that Santa wasn't there that day. Luckily a week or so later Santa was at the rec center so we went and Landon got to ask for his toy. He was so very serious about it. Braden and Dalin are both getting extremely skeptical about the whole Santa deal, but went along with it anyways and got a treat bag to boot.
Grandma and grandpa came to visit and took the boys out to pick out their Christmas present for the year. New bikes. They have really enjoyed them. We ride bikes a lot at our house, like every single day. We had decent weather for riding bikes so off they went. I couldn't get them to come in and they were out riding in the dark. Thanks grandparents for the great gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment