Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Lights

We rolled into Ogden Christmas Eve night and decided to go see the lights in downtown Ogden.  The lights were great.  I love the blue ones.  I think the kids really had a good time and it killed some time before the big day.  
Here we are!  The nice thing about it this year is that it wasn't really that cold.  
Braden liked the green lights.
The kids also had a ton of fun looking at all the little booths.  I think one of their favorites was the one with a bunch of different nut crackers.  They had fun spying the basketball players, football players, and ninja turtles.  And of course any booths that had trains in them are favorites.

Me and my mom.  She was good to help us wrangle the kids and keep track of them.
Landon insisted I take his picture.  All in all it was a fun night.

No comments: