Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Fort

Found these gems on my phone.  Sometimes I lose photos in the virtual world and forget they exist until one of my kids gets a hold of my phone and takes a thousand pictures of pure nothingness.  Then I have to spend FOREVER deleting.  No, I can't just do a mass delete because I am anal retentive and want to look at each and every one of the photos before deleting and then, as I look, I have to deliberate.  Is it worth saving, or not?  Hmmmmm.....Ahhhhh....sometimes I drive myself crazy.  
Back to the pictures.  Landon built a fort and then went and got all the socks out of his sock drawer and put them on top.  When I asked him what he was doing he looked at me incredulously and said "decorating for Christmas."  Like, duh mom why on earth would you even need to ask me that?


No comments: