Friday, November 25, 2011
20 Things I'm Thankful For
1. My hubbie 2. My kids. I love them so much, even though they are hard work and sometimes frustrating they are also sweet and adorable. 3. My house. 4. My parents and Dan's parents. They all do so much for us. 5. The opportunity we have to better our lives through school and hard work. 6. The country in which I live. I know it has it faults and sometimes I'm downright angry at those running our government, but I couldn't live in a better place that offers so much. 7. Friends. There are so many out there, but a few I'm really close to. You all help me through the tough times and help the good times become great. 8. The gospel that allows me to live with confidence. 9. Funny shows on T.V., such as Frasier and The Office. 10. Hot Chocolate 11. A good book 12. The internet 13. Dalin's Kindergarten teacher Ms. Reynaud. She is one amazing teacher. 14. Little chubby fingers wrapped around mine as we walk around the house for hours on end. My back is killing me! 15. Papa's Pizza. Every other Tuesday I go to this pizza place with some friends of mine. I feed me and the boys for around $7 and the kids play on the huge play structure for hours. I get to chit chat for hours, a much needed break. 16. My fireplace. There's nothing better than curling up next to the fire after the kids are in bed and reading a good book, or crafting away. 17. Banana cream pie 18. The holiday season 19. Electricity. The power went out the other night and life suddenly became much more difficult. Dalin and Braden were screaming out because they were scared. The flashlights were out of batteries and I didn't have any that size, and dinner was half way cooked. I finally got to the point where I wanted to cry along with the boys and decided to just take them McDonalds. Then I couldn't get out of the garage because the garage doesn't work without power! I finally unhooked the motor and opened it by hand. The kids played for three hours on the toys and then we finally came home...the power was still out so I just put them to bed. 20. Good neighbors who jump my car when the battery dies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment