Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dalin Writes

This is a fun note I found lying around just before Christmas.  Dalin wrote it and I just thought it was so funny.  Notice the part in the middle that's been erased?  It says 'I don't like Braden!'.  When I asked Dalin about it he said "Braden wouldn't leave me alone.  He was bugging me and I don't like him when he does that."  I thought it was hilarious.  So typical of those two.  I guess he thought better of it after the fact and erased it. 

 I can read the excitement in his words.  He was so ready for Christmas and his birthday (which has yet to happen).  I love how he spelled 2nd.  Haha.


1 comment:

Leslee Hubbard said...

I like how he came up with "second" for his birthday. I love when kids spell phonetically. It is like cracking a code to read it.