I just love Autumn for a number of reasons. First and foremost is the leaves. The way they smell, sound, and look make fall a beautiful time of year. My kids came home from school and played in the leaves everyday for about two weeks. Often times the neighbor kids would join them. We have a huge tree in our backyard so we get a lot of leaves. The leaves in the pictures are only about half of all the leaves.
Here is Braden, Landon, Gretel, and Joseph. I wish I had gotten a picture of the fort and nests they built.
They just had fun throwing leaves, jumping in leaves, and running through leaves. Braden likes to "rain" them on people.
Dalin would get big armfuls and throw them over all the kids. They thought this was great fun.
Then we had to have leaf fights.
Next, they targeted me. But I made them pose for a picture before they got me.
I kept trying to get a selfie but they just wouldn't let up. Here I'm getting smash faced my Landon.
This was the best I could get.
And then there's the ever fun run and jump. I love how they're all holding hands.
Now I just have to find a place to put all those leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment