I had a really good birthday this year. The kids sang to me all day and I made myself a cheesecake, nomnomnom. Once Dan came home from work the kids came and got me and had me close my eyes. Then they led me into the living room, turned me around, and told me to sit down. I will have to say that I didn't really trust them and hesitated for a minute before Dan had to tell me it was safe. So I sat....in my new camping chair. I've wanted one for a while now since my dear sweet husband broke mine (it was a cheep $6.00 one). This is the Cadillac of camping chairs so it will be perfect when the weather gets nice again.
They also surprised me with one more gift, wrapped in plastic sacks.
Dan also got me the dumbbells I've been wanted for a while. Next time you see me I'll be a buff momma. Hey, a girl can dream right?
Braden also brought home a special note with something in a little box. His note said, "Happy berfday, I luv you!" I opened it and found myself smiling ear to ear. He had given me his three very special rocks that he's kept for over a year. He loved those little rocks, or crystals as he calls them and gave them to me for my birthday. I love my kids and how thoughtful they can be. So I've got my crystals now displayed on my dresser and now every morning as I'm getting ready I can see them and my heart feels happy.
A big thanks to my sweet hubby who took the pictures and gave me such great gifts! Love that guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment