Thursday, October 30, 2014

We're Losing All Our Teeth

Braden has waited and waited and waited for another loose tooth.  Finally he got two within a few days of each other.  They wiggled and wiggled and he just wouldn't leave them be because he just had to lose a tooth or two.  So finally after many tears one evening because he claimed it was hurting so bad I yanked it.  I will be honest, I told him I just wanted to see how wiggly it was and that I wouldn't pull it unless he wanted me to, but I reached in and yanked it out.  Let's just say I was quickly tiring of all the drama.  Once it was out all was well again in the universe.  But the Tooth Fairy forgot to come two nights in a row and we came to the conclusion that lots of kids must have lost a tooth that night and she just couldn't make it to everyone.  So when the Tooth Fairy finally did come he got hooked up with a whole dollar and a king size candy bar.  Sigh, parenting fail.  Good thing kids don't hold on to things.  


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That tooth fairy must have been busy. haha That's funny!