Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Landon's Friends

We have a family that lives right across the street from us, the Fillerups.  Yes, the Fillerups.  They have been amazing for Landon.  I worried about what I would do with him when the older two went to school all day.  I worried he would get bored with life and bored with me.  I do things with him to keep him busy.  We practice writing, do puzzles, read books, go to the library, go to the rec center, and go to the park when the weather is nice.  But still, life with mom can get boring when you're the only one.  I also worried about my own sanity.  I would be his only source of entertainment a lot of the time.  Enter the Fillerups.  They have two little boys, Joseph and Albert.  Joseph is 4 and Albert is 2.  Landon is smack in the middle of them.  They do everything together.  The first thing Landon asks when he wakes up in the morning is "can I go to Joseph's house?"  They are the cutest little friends and sometimes frenemies.  These three boys are between our two houses all day.  They come to our house and play and then go to the Fillerup's to play.  It's great to have someone for Landon to play with and bond with.  I'm so grateful he has good little friends.  I am good friends with Tammy, their mom and we often talk as well.  We really are blessed to live where we do.  

Joseph, Landon, and Albert watching monster trucks on my phone.  Giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.  
They love to dress up together.  Little super heroes in the making.  We share costumes back and forth.  I am constantly taking stuff to Tammy's house and she is bringing it to my house as the boys leave it behind in all their antics.

Here is Landon as Woody from the movie Toy Story and Joseph with a Spiderman/Captain America combo.
Albert and Landon.  I just love these three together.
My little cowboy.

Once in a while it's just too much.  Landon fell asleep right in the middle of the living room floor.  What a darling skeleton he makes.  I wish I could just drop whatever I was doing on fall asleep anywhere.  


No comments: