Saturday, October 15, 2011

Landon

So it's been a while since I posted about Landon and at this stage they change and grow so fast that I decided I'd better keep up. Landon is a mover. He is sooo close to crawling. He'll get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, and sometimes end up moving backwards into a wall or something and then he's mad that he's stuck. He has the grabbiest hands and if it's in his reach he'll get it. He is also a major hair puller. Any chance he gets he'll clench those chubby little fists around your hair and won't let go. He has beautiful blue eyes that love to inspect everything in sight. There's nothing better in this world than having this sleepy little boy wrap his chubby little fingers around mine. He is so sweet.
I've been trying forever to get a good picture of his two little teeth, but to no avail. This is the best I could come up with.
He loves to be outside. This is a picture of him just chillin' on our back deck right at dusk. I love this picture. There's nothing cuter than a little baby wearing a hat.
Landon has also discovered food and fallen in love. He has started to self feed. I love when they are just starting out and they can't quite figure out how to get the food off their fingers into their mouth. If you're eating anything, then watch out because you will most definitely have to share it. He's really good at it now and will down astronomical amounts of food in a very short time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures. He is getting so chubby. Cute. He looks like a happy boy.