I know I'm slow, I'm always slow but I wanted to do some October posts anyways so bear with me. A week before Halloween I finally got my decorations out. I'm usually on the ball with holidays because I love them so much and can't wait to get stuff out, but this year I was so busy I was delayed. I remember as a kid getting all excited when my mom would pull out the box of decorations and costumes and we'd contemplate what we wanted to be and all the excitement and smells that go with it. It smelled like Halloween and fall all wrapped up in a box. I love to see that same excitement in my kids now as I open the box and the same joy I felt as a kid is in them. It's what makes the holidays so enjoyable for me as an adult. Anyways, Dalin and Braden found this wig and clown nose and played with them for about an hour. They thought they were so funny and kept running into the bathroom to check themselves out in the mirror.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment