I am officially 31 years old. Yikes! I don't feel that old....oh wait, yes I do. My joints ache, I have gray hairs, and I've not been able to lose those extra baby pounds like before. But, life doesn't last forever so the body falls apart. On a good note, Dan's mom and Ron were able to visit with us and were here on my birthday. They were nice enough to babysit for us so Dan and I could go out. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera so I only have pictures of us at the house. Dan and I haven't been out together in so long, I forgot what it was like to go on a date. Kind of nice.....okay VERY nice to have a night out without the kiddos. We went ate at Olive Garden (our favorite) and then went and saw a movie. "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and....I don't really know. It was an okay movie, but not great. Entertaining, but not what I really wanted to see. All the movies I really want to see don't come out until Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'm not really into Puss 'n' Boots so this was the only other real option. We had fun and when we got home after midnight I collapsed into bed completely worn out. I'm not used to staying out that late...again I'm getting older and I feel it. I just can't do what I used to do, and I need my eight hours of sleep (or more :)). I used to stay up until the wee hours of the morning, but those days are over. Look out 31, here I come! All in all it was a very good birthday for me. Thanks to whoever brought the Krispy Kream doughnuts and left them on my porch.
This is our silly picture.
1 comment:
I love your haircut - it looks super cute! Enjoy your 30s - before you know it 40s will be at your door :)
Post a Comment