At the beginning of February the sun still goes down pretty early. It does not stop Dalin and Braden from playing outside. The only rule is they have to stay in the front where I can see them and they can't leave the yard. They often go outside while I'm cooking dinner. They bundle themselves up and out they go to roll around in the snow. I love to see them play. I remember playing outside when I was a kid and the cold and snow didn't bother me at all. I could play for hours, just like them. I'm glad they're so active and enjoy getting out. Now that I'm an old fart I don't so much enjoy freezing my butt off outside when it's that cold. Maybe if I didn't go out and just sit there. I need to play football in the snow or smear the queer or something I guess. For now, I'll just be lazy and sit on my couch and watch them play from my front window.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment