Landon, Braden, and Dalin. These are my boys! I love being a mom. There are so many things that I would miss out on if I had chosen a different path. It's one of the hardest, most challenging, most rewarding experiences of my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world, not even on the hardest days. I didn't know my heart could be so full and that I could possibly care for someone so much. They fill my heart and I'm so glad I have them.
Me and Brades. He's such a Ham!
This is my attempt at getting all of us in one picture. Unfortunately Dalin was the only one looking and half of his head got chopped off. The other two were distracted by something on TV.
Me and Dalin. Someone needs to teach that kid how to smile a real smile for the camera. Every time I take a picture and tell him to smile he totally cheeses it. If I want a real smile I have to make in laugh.
Me and Landon. Mr. curiosity.
I managed to get a picture with two of them in it. Don't you think Braden looks a lot like me?
Here is Dalin taking a picture of himself. Pretty good.
What sweet boys I have. I have to brag a little bit about my cute little family.
2 comments:
Before I read what you wrote under the picture of you and Braden I was thinking he looked the most like you.
I love the picture of you and Dalin. My kids make funny faces all the time when I take pictures too.
Post a Comment