So lately Landon has a fettish with climbing up onto my dressor and getting into all the fun little things that I have up there like glass objects and jewlery and fun stuff like that. He climbs up in the rocking chairs you can see on the other side of the dressor and up onto the dressor. Sigh, how to keep up with him? He knows by now that mom doesn't like it when he's up there so he's started pulling over my lovely folding chair that I use for a computer chair and standing on that to get into my stuff. The other night he tried to drag it over and it folded up on him. Not to be stopped he decided this was an o.k. alternative. He thinks he's so clever.
The latest issue we've had with little Landon is taking off his own diaper. He's decided that he needs to be potty trained like a big boy because he thinks he's 8 years old, not 2. The other night this is how I found him. He'd taken off his pants and diaper (you can see it on the floor) and was sitting on the toilet. Nothing actually happened in the toilet but he kept saying over and over "peepee in the potty". He also gets much enjoyment out of flushing the toilet over and over. What am I going to do with him?
No comments:
Post a Comment