End of February Dalin had a school program. His class did such a good job and they were so cute. He brought home this cute little invitation. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of the day and Dan couldn't make it because of work. I didn't get very good pictures either because the lighting was terrible for my crappy little camera that's usually out of focus under perfect circumstances. I got video footage, but for some reason I can't get it to load....grrrr. It was a patriotic theme and Dalin had a couple of parts. He was so excited to speak into the microphone. I felt so bad because after the program the parents were allowed to take their kids home rather than have them ride the bus. So, I got to his classroom and waited and waited, but he never came out. I stepped in to see what was taking so long and noticed he was in line to head out to the bus. He was so happy to see me, but thought I had missed the program because he never saw me in the audience. I thought he had, but apparently he didn't. The whole program must have been agony for him because he kept looking for me but didn't see me. Glad I did make it....I love to watch my kids do fun things. The music teacher at Dalin's school is really good. He always comes home singing some ditty or another. She put their whole program together, but I don't remember her name. She is amazing though.
Dear family, please come to my program. Love, Dalin
It's nearly impossible to see, but Dalin is right in the middle of the picture, second row from the top.
I will catch up on blogging......one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment