Dan likes to fish. My three boys like to fish. I don't. I hate slimy, smelly, gross looking fish. I always have. So when Dan brings home his prizes I have to leave the room so I don't have to smell it. But, the boys love to look at, touch, and eat the fish. I have to say they get really excited to see the fish that Dan brings home and always want him to cook them up. I don't know much about fish so I don't know what kind of fish this is, but I do know that it's too big for the boys to eat. Fish over a certain size contain too much mercury according to the Utah Wildlife Association, for children to eat safely. They thought I was so cruel because I wouldn't let them eat it, but they had fun touching it before Dan gutted the poor thing. Landon gets especially excited to touch them. Where's the soap?
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment