Friday, April 4, 2014

"Hawk My Mo"

One morning I was getting ready for the day.  Landon likes to do his makeup with me and we brush our teeth together and comb our hair together and all the other fun morning things we do.  Lately Landon has liked his hair in a mohawk.  He just fell in love with it so that's what we did for like a month solid.  So as I was blow drying my hair he kept asking over and over if I would comb his hair and I kind of just ignored him as I focused on my own hair.  Finally he stomped his little foot and said in a loud voice "Mom, will you just hawk my mo!"  Oh, I couldn't stop laughing.  So I put the blow dryer aside and hawked his mo.  Isn't he cute.



And since he was so cute I decided to play around with my new camera.  Here's a couple really good shots of him.  Braden had no interest so I decided not to press the issue, but one day I'm going to do a little photo shoot with all my boys.


No comments: