Friday, April 4, 2014

Legos!

I have mentioned in previous posts about how much Braden likes to build with Legos.  He came up with this house all by himself.  Of course being his mother I am not at all biased, but he is amazing when building with Legos. He likes to watch YouTube videos of people building with Legos and found one he really likes where a little boy about his age builds all kinds of stuff.  So he likes it when I take videos of him building so he can be like "Evan on T.V."





Braden also likes to watch YouTube videos of dominoes.  Some of the videos are of world records being broken so they are extremely elaborate.  Braden watched them closely and taught himself how to build pyramids.  He likes when I take videos of his dominoes as well.  He'll watch them over and over. I should show him how to make a YouTube video, I think that would be fun for him.  Here's a couple of his videos below.

No comments: