I signed Dalin and Braden up for swimming lessons. It's about dang time too. They are too old to not know how to swim, especially since they both love to play in water. I was very impressed with what they were able to learn in such a short time. They caught on very quickly and have absolutely no fear. I will probably sign them up again in the fall once summer and all of it's craziness is over. They were both in the same class which made things nice as far as getting them there and having it at the same time. My only regret is that I didn't sign up Landon. I was under the impression that he had to have a parent in the water with him since he's only three, but there was a class with kids his age. He would've loved it. Apparently the girl I talked to from the Rec Center gave me the wrong information so this fall he will take lessons with his brothers.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment