I love to look at pictures. I love to go back to older times and reminisce or feel the story of those who have passed. That's partly why I still keep up my little blog. It's like my own picture journal of life at it's best. When I first started blogging I would choose a couple pictures of the many I had taken, thinking I would put the others in a scrap book, but I never did. I have gradually started adding more and more pictures to my blog. I love this new change and when I look back in a few years I will be reminded of the good times. I sometimes wish I could go backwards in my blog and start from the beginning, when I was a kid and keep record of my memories, but I can't. Maybe one day I will go back and write down everything I can remember. Maybe one day I will scan all pictures of my youth and start a new blog, but for now this is what I can give and this is what I have time for.
I love being a mom. It has been full of worry, stress, tiredness, exhaustion, and at times I feel like I'm the worst mom in the world. But in the end I think of how happy I have been, how proud I've been, and how full it has made my heart and life. I love being a mom.
I just adore that messy hair.
And I adore those messy faces.
Cars. Everywhere, cars.
They get lined up daily, taken from one place in the house to another. They follow me wherever I go, along with the smiles and chatter of this little boy.
I have a shadow. He's three and he goes wherever I go. When I'm trying to study he draws on my homework. I love to look at my sheets of homework when I'm studying for a test and see the little scribbling marks of the "snakes" drawn by my handsome little boy. It helps keep things in perspective.
I wanted some pictures of Dalin before his baptism and took him to a park to snap a few. I should have picked a spot that didn't have a small river running through it. He had a hard time concentrating and although I did get a few good shots of this handsome boy he mostly wanted to play with his brothers in the water.
Of course this little guy here couldn't be left out a good picture taking. He loves to have his picture taken.
And then there's this sweet little thing. He just loves to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment