Around our house we do manly things. At least that what Dalin says. We are positively obsessed with bugs and search high and low for them. Once we find them they are immediately brought in the house as pets and then immediately removed by the one person in the house that isn't manly (that's me). Landon found this lovely Lady and brought her in to show me.
Another manly thing we love in our house is basketball. This is one area where I can be glad I played myself. I love to shoot hoops with my boys. I remember shooting hoops with little Dalin in Montana when he was two. Now we have a full size hoop. Thanks for the awesome birthday present grandpa Roper. Dalin is playing some sort of stats game similar to what my brothers used to constantly do (and probably still do). We love our manly games! Landon's little friend Jackson is playing too, although he was getting a little frustrated when he didn't make a basket as you can tell from the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment